How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Redmi?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Redmi. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi will be as new and your MTK MT6589T cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Redmi
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Select Language menu appears.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Now, you enter the Recovery mode, here, select “Wipe Reset” by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Wipe All Data”. Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Finally, confirm the whole process by selecting “Yes”.
- Good job! The factory reset operation has just been performed.