How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Redmi Pad?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Pad
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Pad? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Pad? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Pad? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Pad?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Pad. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 12 settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Pad will be as new and your MediaTek Helio G99 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Redmi Pad
- First, push the Power key for a while to switch off your tablet.
- Now hold down the Volume Up and Power button for a while.
- When XIAOMI logo appears on the screen, release only Power key.
- Good job! Your device will be in Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume buttons to move and Power key to select any option.
- Here click on the Wipe data key.
- Confirm with using Wipe all data option.
- Good job!