How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Redmi Note Prime ?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note Prime
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Note Prime ? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Note Prime ? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Note Prime ? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Note Prime ?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Note Prime . Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Note Prime will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Redmi Note Prime
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the Mi Logo appears on your screen release you can release both keys.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Form the Recovery mode, select “Wipe Reset” by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Wipe All Data”. Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Confirm the whole process by selecting “Yes”.
- Finally, turn on the device in the normal mode by the Reboot and then, Reboot to System.
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.