How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Redmi Note 7 India?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 7 India
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 7 India? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Note 7 India? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Note 7 India? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Note 7 India?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 7 India. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Note 7 India will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 7 India
- When the mobile is turned on hold down the Volume Up + Power key until Redmi logo pops up.
- Then let go of the Power button and if you see Recovery Mode release Volume Up.
- Now select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step choose Confirm and click the Power button.
- Back to Main Menu and select Reboot.
- At the end choose Reboot to System by using same keys as before.
- Well done! All your data like passwords, photos, etc. was cleared so don’t forget to secure your smartphone.