How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Redmi Note 5?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Note 5? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Note 5? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Note 5?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Note 5 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5
- Begin by holding the Power key for a short while to switch off the mobile.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see the Mi logo.
- Now select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confrm that.
- Then choose Confirm from the menu and press the Power button once.
- After that back to Main Menu and choose Reboot.
- Finally select Reboot to System with the Power key.
- Good job!