How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Redmi Note 5 Pro?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5 Pro
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5 Pro? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Note 5 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Note 5 Pro? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Note 5 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5 Pro. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Note 5 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 5 Pro
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up + Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release hen the Mi logo appears.
- In this mode select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select “Confirm” by using the Power button.
- Now back to Main Menu again and choose “Reboot”.
- Finally select “Reboot to System” with the Power key.
- Good job!