How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Redmi Note 4G?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 4G
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 4G? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Note 4G? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Note 4G? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Note 4G?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 4G. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Note 4G will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8928 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 4G
- Start by switching off the device by holding the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Down to scroll and Volume Up to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset”, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select “reboot system now”.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.