How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon
- First of all, hold down the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Afterwards, select “Wipe Reset” by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Wipe All Data”. Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Confirm the whole process by selecting “Yes”.
- The XIAOMI device is erasing all personal data and customized settings.
- Congratulations! The factory operation has just been performed.