How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Redmi 8?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi 8
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi 8? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi 8? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi 8? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi 8?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Redmi 8. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi 8 will be as new and your cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Redmi 8
- First of all turn off the smartphone by the Power key for a while.
- Secondly, press Volume Up and Power button for a while.
- When the Redmi logo pops up let go of all keys and wait for a little.
- In this step, when you entered the Recovery mode, go to Wipe Data –> Wipe All Data. In this mode use Volume keys to move and the Power button to confirm.
- After, select Confirm and continue with the Power key.
- Back to Main Menu and select “Reboot”.
- At last, choose Reboot to System by using the Power button.
- Success! All your data was cleared by this process so your XIAOMI Redmi 8 is password-free.