How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Redmi 4A?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi 4A
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi 4A? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi 4A? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi 4A? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi 4A?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Redmi 4A. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi 4A will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Redmi 4A
- Begin by holding down the Power rocker in order to turn off the XIAOMI Redmi 4A.
- After that press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Mi Logo appears on your screen release keys.
- In shows up menu choose the recovery position, tap on it. And then accept choice by the OK button.
- A little bit time and you enter the Recovery mode.
- Choose “Wipe Data” by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Wipe All Data”. Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Finally, accept the whole process by selecting “Confirm”.
- The restoring operation will be done after a while. Then, go next: Back to Main menu –> Reboot –> Reboot to System.
- Good job! The factory reset operation has just been performed.