How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Redmi 4 SD435?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi 4 SD435
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi 4 SD435? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi 4 SD435? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi 4 SD435? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi 4 SD435?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Redmi 4 SD435. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi 4 SD435 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Redmi 4 SD435
- In the very beginning, switch off your mobile by pressing Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- After that, hold down Power Rocker and Volume Up button.
- Release only the Power Button when the Mi Logo pops up.
- Don’t stop holding Volume Up button until the Recovery Mode load.
- You can select the language now, choose English by using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Key.
- Now from the list of options select Wipe & Reset. Use Volume Buttons to navigate and Power Rocker to accept it.
- Choose Wipe All Data by using the same buttons.
- To begin the factory reset you have to accept the whole operation by selecting YES option.
- Well done!