How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Redmi 2A Enhanced Edition?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi 2A Enhanced Edition
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi 2A Enhanced Edition? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi 2A Enhanced Edition? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi 2A Enhanced Edition? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi 2A Enhanced Edition?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Redmi 2A Enhanced Edition. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi 2A Enhanced Edition will be as new and your Leadcore InnoPower L1860C cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Redmi 2A Enhanced Edition
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the Mi logo appears let go of all keys.
- As you can see your device is in Bootloader mode.
- Tap on Recovery to select that option.
- In this mode choose English. In this mode use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select “Wipe & Reset” .Use Volume Down to navigate and confirm with the Power key.
- Here you should choose “Wipe All Data” and confirm it by selecting “Yes”.
- When the process is done go back and select “Reboot” by using same keys as before.
- Well done! Your device will be without any passcode needed to unlock.