How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Redmi 2 LTE?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Redmi 2 LTE
How to factory reset XIAOMI Redmi 2 LTE? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Redmi 2 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Redmi 2 LTE? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Redmi 2 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Redmi 2 LTE. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your XIAOMI Redmi 2 LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Redmi 2 LTE
- In the first step hold down the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Mi Logo appears on your screen release both keys.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Afterwards select “Wipe Reset” by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Wipe All Data”. Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Confirm the whole process by selecting “Yes”.
- Success The factory reset operation has just been performed.