How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Poco X4 Pro 5G?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Poco X4 Pro 5G
How to factory reset XIAOMI Poco X4 Pro 5G? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Poco X4 Pro 5G? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Poco X4 Pro 5G? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Poco X4 Pro 5G?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Poco X4 Pro 5G. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 12 settings. As a result your XIAOMI Poco X4 Pro 5G will be as new and your Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Poco X4 Pro 5G
- At start, turn off your phone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when Recovery mode shows up.
- Then use Volume buttons to choose Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Confirm option with the Power key.
- Next, select Confirm option and wait until the wiping process will be completed.
- After that go Back to Main Menu with the Power button.
- At last, select Reboot and choose Reboot to System.
- Well done! All your data will be removed during the whole process.