How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Poco M4 Pro 5G?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Poco M4 Pro 5G
How to factory reset XIAOMI Poco M4 Pro 5G? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Poco M4 Pro 5G? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Poco M4 Pro 5G? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Poco M4 Pro 5G?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Poco M4 Pro 5G. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 11 settings. As a result your XIAOMI Poco M4 Pro 5G will be as new and your MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Poco M4 Pro 5G
- At first, turn off your phone by pushing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When the Poco logo pops up release the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode shows up on the screen.
- Then go to Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Use Volume keys to move and the Power button to accept it.
- Select Confirm by using the Power key.
- After that go back to Main Menu and select Reboot.
- At last, choose Reboot to System with the Power button.
- Success! During this operation all your files will be removed.