How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Poco F2 Pro?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Poco F2 Pro
How to factory reset XIAOMI Poco F2 Pro? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Poco F2 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Poco F2 Pro? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Poco F2 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Poco F2 Pro. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your XIAOMI Poco F2 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Poco F2 Pro
- At first turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the XIAOMI logo shows up release all keys. Here is the Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose the Confirm key by using the Power button.
- Go back to Main Menu and select Reboot.
- At the end select Reboot to System with the Power button.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the whole process.