How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Pad 5 Pro?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Pad 5 Pro
How to factory reset XIAOMI Pad 5 Pro? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Pad 5 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Pad 5 Pro? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Pad 5 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Pad 5 Pro. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 11 settings. As a result your XIAOMI Pad 5 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Pad 5 Pro
- Start by pushing the Power button for a few moments to switch off your tablet.
- Now press Volume Up and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- If you see Recovery Mode release all held buttons.
- Next, go to Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose Confirm and wait until the process ends.
- After that go back to Main Menu and pick Reboot.
- At last, select Reboot to System with the Power key.
- Well done! During this operation all your files will be removed.