How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Mi Max?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi Max
How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi Max? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi Max? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi Max? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi Max?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Mi Max. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi Max will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Mi Max
- Begin by switching off your device by using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- You should keep holding the Volume Up key until the Language menu pops up.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- From appearing Recovery mode select “Wipe Reset” by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Wipe All Data”. Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Finally, confirm the whole process by selecting “Yes”.
- Good job! The hard reset operation has just been performed.