How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Mi 8 SE?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 8 SE
How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi 8 SE? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi 8 SE? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi 8 SE? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi 8 SE?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Mi 8 SE. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi 8 SE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Mi 8 SE
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the device.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when you see the Mi logo.
- Now choose Recovery and tap OK.
- In the next step select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data by using Volume keys to scroll down, and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose Confirm by using Volume keys to navigate and press the Power key once.
- In the next step scroll down to Main Menu and Reboot by using the Power button.
- Finally choose Reboot to System by using the Power key.
- Well done!