How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Mi 5s Plus?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 5s Plus
How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi 5s Plus? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi 5s Plus? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi 5s Plus? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi 5s Plus?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Mi 5s Plus. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi 5s Plus will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Mi 5s Plus
- First of all, hold down the Power button in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Afterwards select “Wipe Reset” by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Wipe All Data”. Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Confirm the whole process by selecting “Yes”.
- Congratulatiobs! The factory operation has just been performed.