How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Mi 5 High Edition?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 5 High Edition
How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi 5 High Edition? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi 5 High Edition? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi 5 High Edition? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi 5 High Edition?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Mi 5 High Edition. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi 5 High Edition will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Mi 5 High Edition
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- You should keep holding the Volume Up key until the Language Select menu appears.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Next, when the Recovery mode pops up, select “Wipe Reset” by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Wipe All Data”. Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Finally, confirm the whole process by selecting “Yes”.
- Good job! The hard reset operation has just been performed.