How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Mi 4 LTE?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 4 LTE
How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi 4 LTE? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi 4 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi 4 LTE? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi 4 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Mi 4 LTE. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi 4 LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Mi 4 LTE
- First of all, hold down the Power key to switch off the device.
- Afterward, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Then select “Wipe & Reset” by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Wipe All Data”. Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to select.
- Confirm the whole process by selecting “Yes”.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.