How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Mi 3?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 3
How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi 3? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi 3? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi 3? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi 3?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Mi 3. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi 3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 MSM8274AB cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Mi 3
- At the very beginnig hold down the Power button to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the Mi Logo appears on your screen release only the Power key.
- Keep holding the Volume Up key until the Recovery Mode appears.
- In this step select English using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- Then select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the device, select “reboot system now”.
- Success! The hard reset operation has just been performed.