How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Mi 11X Pro?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 11X Pro
How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi 11X Pro? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi 11X Pro? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi 11X Pro? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi 11X Pro?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Mi 11X Pro. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 11 settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi 11X Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Mi 11X Pro
- Start by pressing the Power button for a few seconds to switch off your mobile.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Now choose Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Use Volume keys to move and the Power button to confirm that.
- Next, pick Confirm and wait until the process ends.
- After that go back to Main Menu and select Reboot.
- At last, choose Reboot to System with the Power key.
- Success! All your data will be removed during the whole operation