How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Mi 10T ?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 10T
How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi 10T ? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi 10T ? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi 10T ? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi 10T ?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Mi 10T . Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi 10T will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Mi 10T
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if Recovery Mode shows up.
- In this mode select Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select Confirm from the menu and press the Power button.
- Go back to Main Menu and choose Reboot.
- At the end select Reboot to System by using the Power key.
- Well done! All your device will be password-free.