How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Mi 10T Lite?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 10T Lite
How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi 10T Lite? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi 10T Lite? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi 10T Lite? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi 10T Lite?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Mi 10T Lite. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi 10T Lite will be as new and your Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 750G cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Mi 10T Lite
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when you see Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume buttons to choose Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Confirm it by pressing the Power key.
- After that choose Confirm from the menu and click the Power button.
- Go back to Main Menu and select Reboot.
- Finally choose Reboot to System with the Power key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.