How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Mi 10S?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Mi 10S
How to factory reset XIAOMI Mi 10S? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Mi 10S? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Mi 10S? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Mi 10S?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Mi 10S. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 11 settings. As a result your XIAOMI Mi 10S will be as new and your Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 870 5G cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Mi 10S
- At the very beginning turn off your XIAOMI Mi 10S by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- Now press Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- Let go of all held keys when Recovery mode appears.
- After that go to Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select Confirm option and wait until the Wiping process will be completed.
- Now go Back to Main Menu with the Power button.
- At last, choose Reboot option and select Reboot to System.
- Well done! All your data will be removed during the whole operations.