How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Hongmi 1S 4G?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Hongmi 1S 4G
How to factory reset XIAOMI Hongmi 1S 4G? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Hongmi 1S 4G? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Hongmi 1S 4G? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Hongmi 1S 4G?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Hongmi 1S 4G. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your XIAOMI Hongmi 1S 4G will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Hongmi 1S 4G
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release Volume Up when the Mi logo appears.
- When Bootloader mode pops up let go of the Power button.
- In this mode choose “Recovery” and select “OK” by tapping on the screen.
- In Recovery Mode open Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select “Confirm” by using same buttons as before.
- Now back to Main Menu and select “Reboot”.
- Finally select “Reboot to System” with the Power key.
- Good job!