How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Civi 2?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Civi 2
How to factory reset XIAOMI Civi 2? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Civi 2? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Civi 2? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Civi 2?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Civi 2. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 12 settings. As a result your XIAOMI Civi 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Civi 2
- Firstly, switch off your mobile by using the Power key.
- Now hold down the Volume Up with the Power key simultaneously.
- When the XIAOMI logo shows up, let go of only the Power button and wait until the Recovery mode appears.
- Then move to the Wipe Data and the Wipe All Data. Use the Volume rocker to move and the Power key to select.
- Now select Confirm to begin the procedure.
- After that, go back to the main menu and choose Reboot.
- Lastly, select the Reboot to System to enable the device.
- Well done! During this operation, all your files will be removed.