How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Black Shark?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Black Shark
How to factory reset XIAOMI Black Shark? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Black Shark? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Black Shark? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Black Shark?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Black Shark. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI Black Shark will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Black Shark
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When the phone vibrates and Shark logo appears let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select “yes” by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.