How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Black Shark 3?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Black Shark 3
How to factory reset XIAOMI Black Shark 3? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Black Shark 3? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Black Shark 3? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Black Shark 3?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Black Shark 3. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your XIAOMI Black Shark 3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Black Shark 3
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button if the XIAOMI logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now choose Wipe Data –> Wipe All Data and confirm that by using the Power button.
- Choose Confirm by using same keys as before.
- Now choose Main Menu and Reboot.
- Finally select Reboot to System by using the Power key.
- Well done! All your data was erased from your device.