How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI Black Shark 3 Pro?
Hard Reset XIAOMI Black Shark 3 Pro
How to factory reset XIAOMI Black Shark 3 Pro? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI Black Shark 3 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI Black Shark 3 Pro? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI Black Shark 3 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI Black Shark 3 Pro. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your XIAOMI Black Shark 3 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI Black Shark 3 Pro
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- When the XIAOMI logo shows up let go of the Power button.
- Relase Volume Up if Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now choose Wipe Data and Wipe All Data. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Choose Confirm and press the Power key once.
- By using same keys as before choose Main Menu and Reboot.
- Finally select Reboot to System by using the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.