How to do a hard reset on XIAOMI A2 Lite?
Hard Reset XIAOMI A2 Lite
How to factory reset XIAOMI A2 Lite? How to wipe all data in XIAOMI A2 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in XIAOMI A2 Lite? How to restore defaults in XIAOMI A2 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset XIAOMI A2 Lite. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your XIAOMI A2 Lite will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset XIAOMI A2 Lite
- At first switch off the XIAOMI A2 Lite by using the Power button.
- Then hold down the Volume Up and the Power keys together, but let go the Power, when XIAOMI logo appears.
- After a while, the Recovery mode will be on the screen.
- Now, use the Volume rocker to choose the Wipe Data chapter and click the Power key to accept.
- Select the Wipe All Data procedure.
- Choose the Confirm button to begin.
- When operation complete, pick the Back to Main Menu.
- Go to the Reboot → Reboot to System in the end.
- Mission complete! You just learned how to perform the hard reset.