How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG W2019?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG W2019
How to factory reset SAMSUNG W2019? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG W2019? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG W2019? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG W2019?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG W2019. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG W2019 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG W2019
- To begin, you need to turn off your W2019. To do so press and hold the Power button, then tap the Power Off option on the screen.
- Wait until the device turns off, then press and hold the Power button + Volume Up button. When the SAMSUNG logo appears on the screen you can release both buttons.
- Now the Recovery Mode should appear on the screen. Use the Volume Up + Down buttons to move through the menu.
- Then scroll down to Wipe data/Factory data reset and press the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select Yes and press the Power button to continue.
- Once the process is complete, select the Reboot system now and press the Power button to continue.
- Outstanding work!