How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG W2018?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG W2018
How to factory reset SAMSUNG W2018? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG W2018? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG W2018? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG W2018?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG W2018. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG W2018 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG W2018
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the mobile.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up + Home + Power buttons for a short while.
- When you see the SAMSUNG logo let go of all keys.
- If Android Robot image with “No command” pops up press Power Button and click once the Volume Up.
- In Recovery Mode use Volume buttons to choose “wipe data / factory reset” and press the Power key once.
- After that select “Yes — delete all user data” by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” with the Power key.