How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG W20 5G?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG W20 5G
How to factory reset SAMSUNG W20 5G? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG W20 5G? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG W20 5G? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG W20 5G?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG W20 5G. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your SAMSUNG W20 5G will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG W20 5G
- Hold down the Power button for a short while and from the menu choose Restart two times.
- When the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo pops up push Volume Up + Bixby + Power button for a short while.
- Release all buttons when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then you should select “Yes” and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Good job! During this operation all your data was removed from your SAMSUNG W20 5G.