How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 FE 5G?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 FE 5G
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 FE 5G? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 FE 5G? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 FE 5G? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 FE 5G?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 FE 5G. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 12 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 FE 5G will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 2100 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S21 FE 5G
- At start, use the Volume Down and the Power button to completely turn off your phone.
- Then, link the smartphone to the computer via USB cable and hold down the Volume Up and the Power key together.
- Let go of all buttons when the Recovery mode appears on the screen.
- Now pick the Wipe data/factory reset by using the Volume rocker to move and confirm with the Power button.
- After that select the Factory data reset option to begin the operation and wait until it will be finished.
- At last, choose the Reboot system now to enable the phone back.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.