How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG Galaxy Note8?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note8
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note8? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note8? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note8? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy Note8?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note8. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy Note8 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 8895 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Note8
- Frist of all, turn off the SAMSUNG Galaxy Note8 by holding down the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Bixby + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as you can see the Samsung logo.
- The Installing System Update and No Command screen should pop up. Wait a few seconds until this Blue Screen disappear.
- After that select “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Then choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- Now the device is formatting itself.
- When the Recovery Mode menu appears again select option “reboot system now”.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.