How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG Galaxy M62?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M62
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M62? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy M62? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy M62? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy M62?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M62. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 11 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy M62 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 9 9825 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M62
- At the very beginning connect your SAMSUNG Galaxy M62 with the computer or laptop by the Type C cable.
- Then press Volume Down + Power key for a few seconds to switch off your phone.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- Release all held keys when the SAMSUNG logo appears on the screen.
- Next, go to Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose Factory data reset option.
- Finally, select Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.