How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG Galaxy M31?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M31
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M31? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy M31? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy M31? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy M31?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M31. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy M31 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 9611 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M31
- Firstly, push Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the screen goes dark hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key, if the SAMSUNG Galaxy M31 logo shows up, and then Volume Up, when the Recovery mode appear.
- Then select Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose Factory data reset by using the same keys as before.
- Finally, select Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.