How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG Galaxy M22?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M22
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M22? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy M22? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy M22? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy M22?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M22. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 11 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy M22 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio G80 (MT6769T) cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M22
- Firstly hold down the Volume Down and Power button for a few moments to turn off your mobile.
- Then press the Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when the Recovery Mode logo shows up.
- Select to Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Now move to the Factory data reset option.
- Lastly, select Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Great! During this operation, all your files will be deleted.