How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG Galaxy M21?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M21
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M21? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy M21? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy M21? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy M21?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M21. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy M21 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 9611 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M21
- In the first step you need to hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- If the screen goes dark start pressing Volume Up + Power button.
- When the SAMSUNG Galaxy M21 logo appears let go of all keys. The Recovery mode on the screen.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select Factory data reset by using the same keys as before.
- At the end choose Reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your data was removed during the whole operation.