How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG Galaxy M02s?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M02s
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M02s? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy M02s? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy M02s? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy M02s?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M02s. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy M02s will be as new and your Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M02s
- At first hold down Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds and from the menu tap Power off and accept it.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode logo appears.
- Then use Volume keys to choose Wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power button.
- After that select Factory data reset from the menu and press the Power key.
- Finally choose Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! Your device will be password-free.