How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG Galaxy M02?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M02
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M02? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy M02? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy M02? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy M02?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M02. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy M02 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739WW cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy M02
- At the very beginning press Volume Down and Power button for a few moments and tap Power off option.
- Now push and hold Volume Up + Power key together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all held buttons when you see the SAMSUNG logo on the screen.
- After that go to Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to move and confirm with the Power button.
- Then choose Factory data reset option.
- At the end, select Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the operation.