How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 V?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 V
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 V? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 V? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 V? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 V?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 V. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 V will be as new and your Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 V
- In order to switch off the smartphone hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Next, press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as you can see the Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now”.
- Wait until the Samsung Galaxy Welcome Panel pops up.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.