How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG Galaxy F44?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy F44
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy F44? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy F44? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy F44? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy F44?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy F44. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 12 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy F44 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 980 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy F44
- Let’s turn off the SAMSUNG Galaxy F44 by using the Power key + the Volume Down.
- Now, use the USB cable to connect the phone with the computer. Then, press and keep the Power button & the Volume Up simultaneously.
- Release the keys, when the SAMSUNG logo shows up, and wait for the Recovery mode menu.
- Okay, select the Wipe data/factory reset procedure. Use the Volume rocker to navigate and the Power button to choose.
- After, pick the Factory data reset position to begin the operation.
- Finally, use the Reboot system now option to activate the device back.
- Mission complete!