How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG Galaxy F22?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy F22
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy F22? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy F22? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy F22? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy F22?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy F22. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 11 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy F22 will be as new and your Mediatek Helio G80 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy F22
- First of all, press Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds and tap Power off option.
- After that push and hold Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Release all held buttons when the SAMSUNG logo shows up.
- Then choose Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to move and confirm with the Power button.
- Now go to Factory data reset option.
- At the end, select Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Well done! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.