How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG Galaxy A70?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A70
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A70? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A70? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A70? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A70?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A70. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A70 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A70
- In the first step start pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds and tap Restart two times.
- If the SAMSUNG logo appears hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume keys to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and click the Power button.
- From the menu select “Yes” and press the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode shows up choose “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Good job!