How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG Galaxy A41?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A41
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A41? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A41? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A41? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A41?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A41. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 10 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A41 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P65 (MT6768) cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A41
- Begin by pulling down the Notification panel and selecting the Power options and tap on Power off once it’s visible.
- Then push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the keys when SAMSUNG Galaxy logo appears.
- From the Recovery mode, select Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons and affirm the selection with the Power key.
- Now, affirm the process by selecting Factory data reset from the menu.
- Finish off the process by selecting Reboot system now the same way as in the step above.
- Splendid work! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.