How to do a hard reset on SAMSUNG Galaxy A40?
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A40
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A40? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A40? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A40? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A40?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A40. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A40 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7904 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A40
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds and tap Restart two times.
- When the SAMSUNG logo pops up push Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when Recovery Mode appears.
- In the next step select “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose “Yes” from the menu and click the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.